Welcome AFF User!
Would you like to receive monthly email updates
with personalized jobs and opportunities?
Sign in or create an account
Guidelines for Submitting Posts to Liberty Guide
Thank you for your interest in using Liberty Guide to promote your jobs, internships, projects, opportunities, and events for your organization. We want to make the process as easy for you as possible.
Click on the appropriate link for what you would like submit for a post:
- Post a job.
- Post an event.
- Post an opportunity such as an essay contest or scholarship.
- Interested in having a Liberty Guide page that gives a quick overview of your organization? Please email Antonie at email@example.com and she can help you.
Thank you for your submissions. All submissions will be reviewed before being published according to the following criteria:
- The opportunity in question, as well as the broader mission of the posting organization, must be in support of expanding economic freedom and individual liberty and/or reducing the size and scope of government.
- Opportunities with government agencies, political offices or campaigns, or trade/lobbying associations will not be considered.
- Opportunities with corporations or other for-profit businesses will generally not be considered, except in cases where the explicit mission and strategy of the organization is aligned with the above goals.
- IHS reserves the right to make any exceptions of what opportunities to include or exclude on a case-by-case basis, for any reason, at our discretion.