Whether you’ve founded an organization, just taken on a greater leadership role, or you are charged with advancing a particular program, this 10-day training course will provide the tools you need to get moving in the right direction, and to present a clear vision for those following you.
Atlas’s Think Tank MBA training course offers the ideas, guidance and experience you need to hone in on your best ideas, and bring them to fruition- creating a leaner, more professional, and more highly regarded organization in your country.
November 1-11, 2013, Fairfax, VA.
Who Will Benefit:
- Executive directors of institutes over 18 months old
- New leadership at established organizations
- Program managers & directors at established organizations
What you’ll learn:
- Strategic Planning
- Evaluation Methods
- Branding & Communications
- Leadership Skills
- Personnel Management
- Successful Fundraising Strategies
You’ll leave this training with:
- A strategic plan ready to be presented to your staff and board
- A renewed vision for the work of your organization
- A strong understanding of what it takes to fundraise successfully, in any political climate
- Strategies for managing staff and leading with integrity
- A tight knit group of fellow participants, from all parts of the world, who are eager to work with you and cheer you on to success
As the most advanced and prestigious training offered by Atlas, attendance at the Think Tank MBA will earn you 5 Atlas Leadership Academy credits.
For more information, contact Cindy Cerquitella firstname.lastname@example.org