Nature of the Work: The Youth Leadership School Coordinator must have the ability to actively and effectively recruit students to attend LI’s flagship training, the Youth Leadership School (YLS). The YLS Coordinator will recruit students, solely execute all YLS logistics for their trainings, and teach YLS lectures.
The YLS Coordinator must also proactively find YLS student hosts to keep a strong and busy YLS schedule.
Time Commitment: Employees are expected to work all hours needed to meet recruitment goals and to ensure all Youth Leadership Schools are professionally conducted (including nights and weekends as required).
Compensation: This is a salaried position. Work related travel expenses will be reimbursed. The Leadership Institute offers a competitive benefits package.
- strong persuasion and sales skills
- must have exceptional interpersonal skills
- high attention to detail
- highly professional crisis management skills
- ability to follow-up and build long-term relationships
- organizational skills
- good communication skills
- take full responsibility for decisions made
- Knowledge of the conservative movement and solid conservative principles are required.
The ideal candidate has worked on a campaign and has leadership experience of college clubs.
Youth Leadership School graduate and Bachelor’s degree.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.