For the last couple of years, CCS has built a strong portfolio of research and advocacy in the education space, particularly through its School Choice Campaign, and its pilot projects. The School Choice Campaign is an advocacy initiative to improve the poor’s access to quality education for their children. To know more please visit www.schoolchoice.in.
We are currently seeking committed and passionate Research Associate, to work collaboratively with our team based in New Delhi to help conceptualize and be responsible for the design and implementation of research projects that will strengthen the mandate of the School Choice Campaign at CCS.
- Carry out independent primary and secondary research that would help strengthen advocacy initiatives of the school choice team.
- As and when necessary, help select external parties for projects and will also coordinate with them for implementation of time lines and ensuring proper direction of the work.
- Be responsible for producing regular work for dissemination and will be expected to contribute regularly to the school choice blog.
- Work closely with the Coordinator, Research of the School Choice Campaign for strategy, planning and time lines of research activities under the school choice mandate.
Qualifications and Experience:
- MA Economics/MSc Statistics from a premier institution;
- Previous experience in a research role, both academic and advocacy based;
- Previous experience in the education sector would be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge and proven experience of quantitative and qualitative research with strong analytical skills.
- Articulate in written and spoken expression;
- Passionate about education;
- Liberal bent of mind;
- Great team player;
- Ability to generate goodwill with working partners; and
- Ability to manage parallel tasks and deliver on time to meet internal and external deadlines.
CCS recognizes that the right candidate will have a significant impact on the success of the organization and is prepares to offer an attractive compensation package for the non-profit sector, commensurate with experience.
The position will be based in Delhi.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and a resume with two references by email to email@example.com. Please mention the job code in the subject line while applying. Applications received without appropriate job code will not be considered.
Last date to receive applications: Ongoing