Want to advance the cause of liberty in Texas? Here’s your chance.
An emerging campaign solutions firm is seeking driven self-starters in the fields of campaign design, logistics, media, analytics and technology.
You don’t have to be one of those “policy wonk” types to apply. But you will need to have a strong curiosity, an enterprising attitude and a solid grasp of the Texas political climate (campaign or legislative experience is a plus, but not required).
We’re looking for someone eager to learn and contribute in these areas:
Logistics and Event Coordination. Do you enjoy taking complex, time-sensitive projects and breaking them down into step-by-step chunks that you’re accountable for?
Marketing and Outreach. Are you interested in how educational materials and services impact the attitudes and beliefs of their audiences?
Customer and Partner Relations. Can you assist customers and partner organizations in a friendly, helpful, professional way? The kind of way that leaves them saying “wow”?
Administrative. Are you willing to contribute to the odds and ends of office grunt work—phones, mail, supplies—without fuss?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate has:
- An eagle eye for detail,
- A knack for problem solving,
- A highly motivated, independent, and friendly personality, with excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- The ability to take constructive criticism from team members and learn quickly from mistakes,
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment,
- The desire to prove oneself to peers, mentors, and leaders.
These are paid positions.
To apply, please send your resume (subject line: [Hardworking, Energetic Campaign Applicant]) to Amanda Venable at email@example.com.