The Libertarian National Committee is looking to fill a position. Our current needs do not fit easily into one job description or area of focus as we need help in several areas: fundraising, media outreach, and communications.
As such, we seek a libertarian who is a “Jack/Jill of all Trades” who has multiple skills, is adaptable, and is highly dedicated and self-motivated. This job may grow to a management or director-level position for the right person which would be focused in one of these three areas.
Specific skills we seek include:
- Experience in all aspects of fundraising – production, database querying, development, prospecting, administration.
- High quality writing and editing of ad copy, articles, literature, video scripts and fundraising appeals
- Social media marketing
- Proficiency using databases, contact management systems, and EMS
- Campaigning and political organizing
- Knowledge and understanding of how government works
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office apps; General technical ability; eagerness and ability to quickly learn software apps on your own as needed
- Very strong and professional interpersonal communications
- Management and supervising
We seek a highly-driven individual who is a dedicated libertarian and who is willing to work long hours, looks out for the needs our organization, and does whatever is possible to get the job done. Compensation commensurate with experience.
To apply: PLEASE provide via email to email@example.com a cover letter and writing sample based on a “Libertarian Solution.” For examples of a Libertarian Solution please see: http://www.lp.org/libertarian-solutions