The Center for Shared Services seeks to identify individuals who desire to make a difference in free market oriented nonprofit organizations by using their skills, talents, and abilities. A Center for Shared Service’s client is looking for a Managing Director to manage and lead a team of program managers in support of the organization’s vision and mission. The non-profit works to advance principles of free societies within higher education.
- Supervise several project leads/managers.
- Participate in the management team to assist in making sure our internal operations are running smoothly.
- Direct the team’s efforts to ensure initiatives are focused on team priorities.
- Determine staffing needs, hiring, and training staff as needed.
- Monitor staff performance including performance reviews.
- Review performance data (financial and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress, and activity levels.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree-level education is preferred
- Experience supervising multiple direct reports simultaneously
- Proven ability to cultivate a strong team dynamic
- Knowledge of Market Based Management is preferred
- Minimum of 5-10 years in a management position
- Experience working in the free market movement and a passion for liberty
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong professional writing abilities
- Strategic and critical thinking abilities; problem solver
- Humility and a high sense of urgency
- Some knowledge of higher education preferred
- Effective manager of multiple concurrent projects
To apply, please visit our Job Board.