TechFreedom seeks a skilled Executive Assistant to aid the organization’s President with execution of his daily responsibilities. Ideal candidates would be an adaptable, proactive self-starter and a natural problem-solver.
- Draft email correspondence on behalf of the President
- Keep track of the President’s to-do list, help him to prioritize and follow through
- Coordinate President’s priorities with the staff
- Manage the President’s calendar
- Ensure timely follow-up on unresolved correspondence with allies, donors, etc
- Record relevant information in TechFreedom’s Salesforce database
- Event planning and travel logistics
- Recording meeting notes
- Some availability outside normal business hours
Skills & Qualifications
- Exemplary organizational abilities
- High attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and other common business software
- Some experience with Salesforce or other CRM database is preferred
- At least 1 year of relevant experience is preferred
- Some knowledge of our issues would be helpful, but is not required
Salary is commensurate with experience, with potential for rapid advancement for successful execution of the role.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to Dan Compton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TechFreedom is a startup nonprofit think tank founded in 2011. Our mission is to improve the progress of technology that improves the human condition and expands individual capacity to choose by educating the public, policymakers, and thought leaders about the kinds of public policies that enable technology to flourish. We cover a range of technology policy issues including privacy, free speech, consumer protection, communications law, net neutrality, spectrum, broadband, and cybersecurity.