Identify and maintain a robust list of individuals who are freedom
oriented and possess the leadership skills necessary to help advance the
cause of liberty.
• Identify positions on boards and commissions in
the state and federal government in which individuals might serve their
• Work with the appropriate government officials to help secure appointment to such boards and commissions.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred. Any
combination of education and experience enabling the candidate to
perform the duties of the position is acceptable
• Eight plus years of professional experience with four plus in a political environment.
• Effective communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• The willingness and desire to work independently, as well as collaboratively, and to take on additional responsibilities.
• Integrity, humility, and an entrepreneurial attitude.
• A firm commitment to advancing every individual’s right to economic freedom and opportunity through free markets