For over thirty years, the Property & Environment Research Center (PERC) has helped policy makers and business leaders at the highest levels create market solutions for environmental problems. Having purchased its building and established a leadership succession, PERC is positioned to strongly build on this success.
PERC is seeking an accomplished development manager to facilitate this growth. Working from PERC’s offices in Bozeman, MT or a distance, the successful candidate will be dedicated to improving environmental quality by advancing liberty, and work closely with PERC’s leadership team to discover and cultivate new financial supporters while strengthening relationships with existing donors.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Management-level fundraising experience (3-5 years), including the discovery and cultivation of prospective supporters and stewardship of established donors
- A track record of success in planning, implementing, and formally evaluating development programs, including grant proposals, direct mail campaigns, annual solicitations, fundraising events, major gifts/planned giving initiatives, and donorservice
- Highly motivated and ability to productively address changing opportunities andconstraints
- Impeccable communication and editing skills, and integrity to maintain and update sensitive donor gift and contact records
- Commitment to advancing market solutions to environmental problems
- Experience with a Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) system
Interested and qualified candidates should submit for consideration a resume and cover letter that describes
- salary requirements
- interest in both PERC’s mission and the development manager position, and
- preference for working from PERC’s Bozeman office or from a distance.
Cover letters and resumes can be received only as PDFs at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Development Manager Application.”