A Center for Shared Services client seeks a Junior Analyst to be a part of its Intelligence Research Capability team. This client is a non-profit working to advance economic freedom.
- Conduct specialized research of organizations, businesses, industries, marketplaces and competitors to compile information in a professional, indexed database.
- Provide assistance to Senior Analysts to synthesize intelligence in custom reports.
- Respond to internal research requests, meeting or exceeding deadlines, providing status updates, setting expectations, and following up as appropriate.
- Determine and efficiently navigate through the best resources and intelligence gathering from a variety of free and fee-based sources including possessing an excellent grasp of social media resources.
- Partner with key firm administrative personnel, information vendors, and industry organizations to stay abreast of changes in information resources.
- Stay current on news and trends relating to key clients, marketplaces, industries, and competitors to proactively circulate as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years field experience in Intelligence / Research
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Mac Keynote
- Capability and interest in learning to use new applications and software developed specifically for this collection of information
- Understanding of and commitment to free-market policy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience working with cross functional teams within and between organizations
Equal Opportunity Employer / Minorities / Female / Disabled / Veteran