The Communications Manager will work to raise the national profile and brand awareness of Americans for Prosperity Foundation and Americans for Prosperity among activists and supporters. Working with the Director of Public Affairs, the Communications Manager will manage national communications to grassroots activists.
- Work to position AFPF and AFP as a preferred source for expert commentary/insight on relevant issues
- Write press releases, op-eds, and activist emails on national issues and initiatives
- Develop weekly and monthly schedule of member communication; recommend and institute best practices
- Track and analyze email activity and performance
- Engage activists with online communication tools in state and federal policy challenges
- 2-4 years of communications experience
- Aptitude to oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and team player mentality
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, environment
- Integrity, humility, and an entrepreneurial attitude
- A positive attitude and an earnest interest in providing good customer service to our members, partners and all state chapters
- A firm commitment to advancing every individual’s right to economic freedom and opportunity through free markets
Americans for Prosperity Foundation (AFP Foundation) is a 501(c)(3) organization of citizen leaders committed to educating consumers, business owners, and the general public about the value and operation of an open and market-oriented economy that is free of government interference. Americans for Prosperity (AFP) is a 501(c)(4) grassroots organization committed to educating and mobilizing citizen leaders interested in understanding and helping solve America’s most pressing policy problems while championing the principles of entrepreneurship and fiscal and regulatory restraint.
Please visit our website: