Campaign Management Workshop
1 day, $75.00
This Campaign Management Workshop is designed to build on our Grassroots Activist School. This training develops you into a leader. Each year thousands of candidates run for elected office and only a few win. This is often due to the lack of skilled leadership in campaigns. This training addresses this need and empowers you to make a difference.
Ideal attendees for the Campaign Management Workshop are center-right public policy organization staff, conservative activists or groups interested in working on ballot initiatives, propositions, or legislation. Are you interested in volunteering or working for a conservative candidate, cause, or issue at the local level? This is the class for you.
The Campaign Management Workshop will help prepare you to build a winning team, raise money and communicate with voters.
Attendees will learn how to:
• Attract and manage volunteers
• Raise funds
• Develop precinct organizations
• Identify and build coalitions
• Develop and deliver the campaign’s message
• Deliver voters to the polls
Sample Lectures Include:
• What a Campaign Looks Like
• The Real Nature of Politics and Elections
• Researching the Candidates and District
• Developing a Campaign Strategy and Message
• Building Coalitions
• Voter Identification and Targeting
• Voter Contact Tactics: Phones, Mail, In Person
• Voter Contact Tactics: Social Networking and New Media
• Voter Turnout Operations
• Fundraising- Direct Mail Fundraising, Events, Internet Fundraising
More info here