The International SFL Conference is the premiere event of the year for students dedicated to liberty and advancing freedom on campus. The world’s largest crowd of pro-liberty students will gather for a weekend of learning about liberty from contemporary leaders in liberty, discussing best practices for promoting liberty on campus, getting more involved in the larger movement for liberty, and enjoying a massive celebration of freedom!
Students For Liberty was founded at the first conference in 2008 with 100 attendees. The ISFLC has grown every year in both size and quality of the experience. The 2012 Conference featured over 1,000 attendees at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, DC.
- 2008 – The inaugural Students For Liberty Conference in 2008 drew 100 students from 42 schools in 3 countries.
- 2009 – The 2009 International SFL Conference brought 153 students from 86 schools in 13 countries together.
- 2010 – The 2010 ISFLC drew 304 young liberty advocates through “Snowpocalypse” to Washington DC.
- 2011 – The 2011 conference broke all the previous records with over 500 attendees
- 2012 – Over 1,000 attendees including PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel, IHS President Marty Zupan, 58 breakout sessions, partner organizations from across the movement, and a taping of the STOSSEL Show featuring David Boaz, Nick Gillespie, and former UN Ambassador John Bolton.