This Grassroots Campaign Workshop teaches you how to manage or contribute to a winning campaign, advocacy organization, or legislative initiative. Ideal attendees are campaign staff, candidates, activists, or groups interested in working on ballot initiatives, propositions, or legislation.
In this workshop, you will learn to:
- Develop a persuasive message
- Build a grassroots infrastructure
- Recruit and manage volunteers
- Get your voters to the polls
- Build strong coalitions
- Target voters with specific messages