Saturday, September 28, 9:00 AM
1 day, 8:45 registration – classes 9:00 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
$25.00 (lunch included)
The Campaign Management Workshop teaches you how to manage or contribute to a winning campaign. Every year thousands run for elected office, but only a few win. Get the skills necessary to be a leader for the campaign of your choice.
Ideal attendees are campaign staff, candidates, activists, or groups interested in working on ballot initiatives, propositions, or legislation.
You will learn to:
- Recruit and manage volunteers
- Build a grassroots infrastructure
- Organize precincts
- Get your voters to the polls
- Develop your campaign’s message
Sample Lectures Include:
- The Real Nature of Politics and Elections
- Researching the Candidates and District
- Developing a Campaign Strategy and Message
- Building Coalitions
- Voter Identification and Targeting
- Voter Contact Tactics: Phones, Mail, In Person
- Voter Turnout Operations
- Fundraising- Direct Mail Fundraising, Events, Internet Fundraising