Please save the date for a legal conference on November 30 at AEI that you will not want to miss. This first event in a twice-annual conference series titled “Law, Liberty, and Free Enterprise” will convene five of the nation’s leading conservative legal scholars:
• Judge Michael McConnell, Stanford Law School
• John McGinnis, Northwestern University School of Law
• George Priest, Yale Law School
• Nicholas Quinn Rosenkranz, Georgetown University Law Center
• John Yoo, University of California, Berkeley, School of Law
The scholars will examine different legal avenues to expand and strengthen liberty and free enterprise. Additional information to follow.
For more information: http://www.aei.org/events/2012/11/30/law-liberty-and-free-enterprise/